(Warning! If you’re reading LoTR or watching the movies, spoilers ahead!)
I have been reading the Lord of the Rings series (I’m almost done with Two Towers) and I have realized some really important stuff that was different from the movies and the books. Here is a list;
1. They only call that fire-demon-thing a Balrog once in the movie, where every time it’s mentioned in the book, they call it a Balrog.
2. That famous quote in the movie “you shall not pass!” is actually “you cannot pass!” in the book.
3. Does anyone else find it weird that they’re making the shortest Tolkien book 2-3 movies?
4. The Ents are only in the movie for like, 5 minutes.
5. Shadowfax isn’t as epic in the movie.
That is all I can think of right now. Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone.
P.S. I felt as if that Hump Day post didn’t really count.